Hi everyone! Today I will be sharing with you my current everyday summer makeup. It’s really easy to recreate, with minimal eyes and lips and the main focus on glowing skin. I wear this on a day-to-day basis when I’m going to be out and about, as it’s relatively quick and easy! I always use a mixture of high end and drugstore/high street products and I’ve listed all the products used below. Let’s get started!
- I primed my skin using Charlotte Tilbury’s Wonderglow primer – this gives the skin a subtle glow and creates a smooth base for makeup
- Foundation – I used L’oreal’s Lumi Magique Nude Cushion foundation in the shade ___. I love the L’oreal Lumi range, the products give the skin a dewy finish and feel very light on the skin, but still offer good coverage.
- Concealer – To cover blemishes and highlight the under-eye area, I used Urban Decay’s Naked Skin concealer in ‘light warm’.
- To set my concealer under the eyes, I used the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in ‘diffused light’. I also used L’oreal Nude Magique BB powder to set my T-zone.
- Contour/bronzing and highlight – I started off with NYX cream contour and highlight stick as my base contour and highlight. This double-ended product is really creamy and easy to blend, giving a beautifully subtle contour and highlight.
- I wanted to achieve a summery glow rather than a sculpted look, so blended over the top of my contour with Guerlain’s Terracotta bronzer in shade ’00 – blondes’ and used Mac’s ‘Soft & Gentle’ highlight over the NYX cream product, to set the highlight and amplify the glow. I applied Soft & Gentle with a fan brush to the cheekbones, nose and cupid’s bow.
- For blush, I used Benefit’s Dandelion blush.
- Eyebrows: I used Mac’s brow definer in the shade ‘fling’ and set this with Soap & Glory’s Volu-Boost brow fibre gel.
- Eyeshadow: for my transition shade, I used Guerlain’s Terracotta bronzer in the shade ’00 – blondes’ blended lightly into the crease, before picking up The Balm’s Nude’Tude palette. I blended Sultry into the outer crease and packed Stand-Offish all over the lid for a light shimmer. I also blended a mixture of the Guerlain bronzer and Nude’Tude Sultry underneath the eyes.
- For mascara, I used L’oreal False Lash Telescopic in ‘Magnetic Black’ on the top and bottom lashes.
- I lined my lips with Mac’s ‘Oh honey!’ lip liner and applied Mac’s ‘honeylove’ lipstick (my fave combo at the moment!)