Hello everyone! The lovely Samantha from lovesprinkles has nominated me for the Real Neat Blog Award, so thank you Samantha! Definitely go and check out her amazing blog!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blog
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. What is your favourite chocolate bar?
I absolutely love Cadbury chocolate bars, they’re just amazing – my favourite of them all is probably just plain dairy milk! Sounds a little boring but they are just so good. My favourite chocolate of all time, though, has to be the Guylian seahorses – they are INCREDIBLE!
2. What’s one quote you try to live by?
There’s a lot of quotes that I love, one in particular by J. K. Rowling – “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.”
I love this quote in particular because, at times, we will feel as though nothing is going our way, but it is inevitable if we strive for success and we can achieve so much if we keep trying. J. K. Rowling has had amazing success, although Harry Potter was rejected from 12 publishers before it was finally accepted. There must have been times when she felt like giving up, but look where she is now!
3. What’s your favourite perfume?
I absolutely love Daisy by Marc Jacobs – it’s such a fresh and lovely fragrance. The bottle is beautiful, too!
4. What was your favourite Boy band as a kid?
Ooh, I loved Busted when I was younger, especially the tall guy – was his name Charlie? McFly were great, too!
5. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
The blogging community! There is so many amazing and lovely people that I have spoken to since starting to blog and I’m so happy that I did.
6. Facebook, twitter or Instagram?
Instagram – I’m a little bit obsessed (okay, very obsessed).
7. What’s your favourite TV show?
Right now I’m loving Pretty Little Liars and have entirely caught up on Netflix. It’s so hard waiting for new episodes every week! Friends has to have a special mention, too – it will always be funny!
1. Name one beauty product as your holy grail.
2. Who is your current style icon?
3. If you could only use one brand for all of your makeup, which would it be?
4. Strobing or contouring?
5. Favourite high-end beauty brand?
6. Favourite drugstore beauty brand?
7. Name one place you would love to visit (anywhere in the world) and why.
Thanks so much again to Samantha for nominating me!