I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Charlotte from http://charbiee.wordpress.com so thank you Charlotte! Go and check out her blog guys, it’s amazing!
The rules for the award are the following:
1.Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2.Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3.Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4.Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 3000 followers.
5.Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
Here are the answers to Charlotte’s questions:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I have many reasons for why I started blogging. Firstly, because I am in my second year of my degree in Communications and Media and I love journalism, so believe this is the best way to get my opinion out there and doing what I love! I also really love fashion and makeup, so I find the blog extremely enjoyable to write!
2. What’s your favourite topic to blog about?
I write about a mix of fashion, beauty and makeup, but my favourite topic to blog about is probably fashion. I love the ways in which fashion changes over time and experimenting with outfits.
3. Greatest fear?
Being unhappy! I place a huge amount of importance on doing what you love and being surrounded with people you love in your life, whether this is friends, family or a relationship.
4. Dream job?
My dream job would have to be a television presenter or a fashion journalist. I have aspired to work in the media since very young and I hope to fulfil my dreams!
5. What’s the best way to for you to relax?
I love wearing my comfiest pyjamas and getting a hot drink (usually tea or hot chocolate), then getting lost in an amazing book! I also love a long bath with a relaxing bath bomb from Lush!
I have chosen to nominate:
1. Karen from Confetti and Curves – http://confettiandcurves.wordpress.com/
2. Maria from The Classified Chic – http://theclassifiedchic.com/
3. Judy from Judy and Makeup – http://judyandmakeup.com/
4. Glossy Morning – https://glossymorning.wordpress.com/
5. Katy from Katy’s Beauty Blog – http://katysbeautyblog.wordpress.com/
My five questions are:
1. What is your favourite makeup brand and why?
2. What is your favourite film?
3. What are you most looking forward to about Christmas?
4. If you could take up any new hobby, what would you try?
5. If you could only use one makeup item for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Thanks again, Charlotte!